Originally there were believed to be 64 jyotirlingas while 12 of them are considered to be very auspicious and holy. Each of the twelve jyotirlinga sites take the name of the presiding deity, each considered a different manifestation of Shiva. At all these sites, the primary image is lingam representing the beginningless and endless Stambha pillar, symbolising the infinite nature of Shiva.
Poster Size : 11.5*9 Inch
The twelve jyotirlingas are:
- Somnath in Gir Somnath, Gujarat
- Mallikarjuna in Srisailam, Andhra Pradesh
- Mahakaleswar in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
- Omkareshwar in Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh
- Kedarnath in Rudraprayag, Uttarakhand
- Bhimashankar in Maharashtra
- Vishwanath in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Trimbakeshwar in Nashik, Maharashtra
- Baidyanath in Deoghar, Jharkhand
- Nageshwara in Dwarka, Gujarat
- Ramanathaswamy in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu
- Grishneshwar in Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Cash ON Delivery (COD) payment Mode is for the Buyer Convenience. However, some buyers take advantage of these mode to order the product with no intention to buy it.
Hence, to curb this trend, we have introduced the feature to pay only 5% of the product price online and rest 95% pay CoD,
Do you know when you COD orders returns the seller pays the Forward + Return Shipping charges to the courier partners. Hence to average out this loss, the firms add 10-15% margin on each delivered product so that they can recover those Return Double losses.
But we sell the products @ very low and attractive prices and these losses can deter our efforts to provide the lowest pricing for our Customers.
Hope buyers understand the same.
If no iCOD Paid, our team would cancel the orders without any information.